- Rebecca on Life Beyond Hope (aka, What if the Worst Really Happens)
- Jan Galkowski on Life Beyond Hope (aka, What if the Worst Really Happens)
- Rebecca on Technology Bows to Wildness. Really.
- Sheila Smith on Technology Bows to Wildness. Really.
- ‘God was not in the wind,’ and other UU online conversation « uuworld.org : The Interdependent Web on Technology Bows to Wildness. Really.
Fluffy Tag Cloudactivism air autumn balance blogiversary consumer culture contemporary culture cosmos cultural holidays deep time Earth Earth Day equinox everyday grace EveryDay Sacred evolution fire food issues Gaia garden global issues guest bloggers identity imperfection late autumn/early winter late summer/early autumn late winter/early spring life cycle mindfulness Mystery natural spirituality paradigm shifts ritual Sacred Space Site Announcements solstice spring summer technology Time tough day water winter
Tag Archives: Earth Day
It’s nearly Earth Day. Whoop! Let’s all go green! Hurry up! Recycle those cans. Compost that peel. Ride that bicycle. Guilt trip? Maybe. Feeling a little sad? Maybe that too. Angry at the slackers? Very justified. All of the above? … Continue reading
I have a love-hate relationship with Earth Day. On the one hand, I’m happy that there is at least some attention paid to environmental issues in the mainstream media, since eco-topics are usually ignored or downplayed, with the occasional exception … Continue reading
In honor of Earth Day, I invite you into a few minutes of contemplation, peacefulness, and joy. Earth speaks to us through simplicity. She remembers, and calls us to memory deeper than our own brief moment here. She teaches us the beauty … Continue reading