- Andrew Hidas on The Hokey Pokey and the Meaning of Life
- Human(ist) blogging, sources, interdependence, and more « uuworld.org : The Interdependent Web on Political Drama? How to Avoid Global-Bad-Week-Spill-Over Syndrome.
- Rebecca on Moving on now, people. Moving on.
- Janet on Moving on now, people. Moving on.
- Whine and be happy, health care, the shutdown, and more « uuworld.org : The Interdependent Web on Ten Simple Things That Make Me Happy
Fluffy Tag Cloudactivism air autumn balance blogiversary consumer culture contemporary culture cosmos cultural holidays deep time Earth Earth Day equinox everyday grace EveryDay Sacred evolution fire food issues fresh start Gaia garden global issues guest bloggers identity imperfection late autumn/early winter late summer/early autumn late winter/early spring life cycle mindfulness Mystery natural spirituality paradigm shifts peacemaking ritual Sacred Space Site Announcements solstice spring summer technology Time tough day water winter
Tag Archives: autumn
The maple tree in the backyard has just now started to drop its leaves. I love this tree. It’s at least 50 years old (give or take), with thick bark and a chipmunk hole at its base. It’s a little … Continue reading
The frost came last night. It’s been dancing around the edges for weeks now, visiting here and there in open fields, but last night it arrived. Our back field was white with it. It glistened off the edges of the … Continue reading
As the days become shorter and the light diminishes, we naturally turn inward even though we may still be quite busy in the month of October. This is a natural tendency, and if we honor it, we may find that … Continue reading